Our Ground Agents Excotic Holidays will be happy to assist with any queries you may have during your stay.
We feel the need to advise you that there is an element of risk should you wish to take part in any elephant rides during your stay and we, therefore, recommend against this.
At Excotic Holidays the safety of our customers is paramount and as such should you wish to take part in an elephant ride during your stay; we must advise that you do so in your own risk. & if you do so it will be an unforgettable fantastic experience
As with any element of nature, accidents can occur and you must be happy with every safety element, including any briefing sessions before you partake, as Excotic Holidays will not accept any liability.
We trust that this will not deter from your enjoyment and that you will have a most enjoyable stay in Sri Lanka.
- Facts Currency: Srilankan Rupee, currently approx. 186.112 Rs to 1 GBP , 164.341 EUR , 133 USD
- Time: Five 1/2 ours ahead of UK
- Religion: 69% Buddhist, 14 % Hindu, 9% Christian & 8% Muslim.
- Language: officially Sinhalese however English is widely spoken
- Capital: Administrative – Sri Jayawardenhapura, Commercial- Colombo